While other clamps may be rated for high clamping force, if you're like us then you've been disappointed by the actual clamp load they deliver. Typical clamps only deliver between 600 and 1,200* lbs of clamping force while also tiring your arms. This is why you have to use 3, 4 or even 5 clamps just to hold down a single part.
This is where the Dimide Clamp can revolutionize your work. Thanks to impact wrench compatibility, the Dimide Clamp effortlessly delivers over 5,000 lbs. This means that what used to be a 5 clamp job is now only a one clamp job!
Increased clamp load also clears up clamp clutter from your work. With clamps that deliver lower clamping force, we had to struggle to find where to place all the clamps on our parts without getting in the way of our work. Now that the same job uses only one clamp we save time and no longer ever have to wonder where we are going to place all of our clamps.
The Dimide Clamp's increased clamping force also makes difficult jobs a breeze. Prior to the Dimide Clamp, steel fabricators needed to use 3 clamps and a blow torch to straighten steel bar for railings and other applications, now they simply use one Dimide Clamp to bend the bar flat and use a spot weld.
The Dimide Clamp saves time and energy by not only reducing the amount of clamps you need for a job but also by replacing slow manual tightening with impact wrench speed and power. This allows the Dimide Clamp to tighten 10x faster than other clamps!
- Prevent clamps from cluttering your workspace with increased clamping force.
- Gain easy access to weld lines.
- Never have a clamp get in the way of your line of sight again.
- Greatly reduce set up time by needing fewer clamps.
- Improve your ergonomics by replacing manually tightened clamps with the use of an impact wrench driven Dimide Clamp.
- 4x The achievable clamping force of manual clamps.
- 10x the tightening speed of manual clamps.
- Dramatically reduces clamp set up times by up to 40x by requiring fewer clamps and reducing the time it takes to tighten individual clamps.
- Support a Made in the USA quality product!
Stop cluttering your machines and parts with clamps and upgrade to the Dimide Clamp today!